Friday 13 January 2017

Creative Fingers BlogCandy ~ Winners!


We have picked our three lucky winners from the Christmas Blogcandy today, so sorry about the delay :) Thank you everyone who entered, we appreciate you all very much!
 ♥

#1. Surprise Candy ~ Ribbons, Bling & Charms, Papers and Stamps

and other goodies donated by Tindaloo.

The winner is #7. Damjana!

Angelique donated two awesome Craft Sensations stamp bundles!
#2. will get 6 clearstamp sets of Sweet Bears, Cats, Giraffes and Owls.

The winner is #25. Andrea Bastelmaus! 
 
#3. will get 4 clearstamp sets of Elegant Frames and Vintage Elements.

 The winner is #25. Glennis F NZ!



♥ Congratulations! ♥

~ How to claim your candy ~
Please send your names and adresses to us within 14 days,
'CF Christmas Blogcandy Winner' in the subject line!

Damjana: email Tindaloo[@]hotmail.com remove [] brackets
Andrea and Glennis: email Angelique at cf-info@mail.com


9 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so happy. Thank you very much. Damjana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing me as a winner, I will email Angelique now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the 3 winners of this fabulous candy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation to winners. Wish you all nice crafty weekend.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners, enjoy your prizes!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners!
    Enjoy!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have sent my email over 2 weeks ago and I have not yet had a response. I wonder if you recieved it or not?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have emailed my address on the 14th January, and have had no response. Please let me know if my prize has been sent, or why I have had no contact

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete