Thursday 1 February 2018

Christmas BlogCandy Winners!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR CHALLENGE "WIN A DIE"




A big thank you to everyone who entered our Creative Fingers 
Christmas Blogcandy, we appreciate you all very much! ♥
 
❤️ ❤️🎄 🎄 ❤️  ❤️

I wrote down the eligible names on paperstrips and 
my mum had the honor of doing the draw. The lucky winners are:

Sparkling Pink you won
The Woodland Christmas clearstamp set 
donated by Tindaloo!

&

 Ma-Mi you won 
The prize with stamps, dies n embellishments
donated by Angelique!

Congratulations!

~ How to claim your candy ~
Please send your names and adresses to us within the next 14 days, 

with 'CF Christmas Blogcandy Winner' in the subject line!  

email Tindaloo at tindaloo[@]hotmail.com 
-- remove the [] brackets --
email Angelique at cf-info@mail.com

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the candy! It was really a great surprise to read that I'm one of the lucky winners.
    Regards
    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!
    Thanks for sharing
    หนังแอ็คชั่น

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very beautiful. I think you are a good artist and can come out pretty much me. I really want to do this for anyone who wants to do this, try to do it. ผู้ชาย

    ReplyDelete